Your online payment is done securely and without any additional fees.
In case your card currency is RON (LEI),
- we recommend you to switch the price display to RON
- the card is processed by PlatiOnline.ro; it does not store any card details, but sends them encrypted to the processing bank
- you may use VISA (Classic / Electron) and MASTERCARD / Maestro cards
- regardless of the card currency, all transactions are made in LEI, at the exchange rate of your bank.
Your payment will appear on the bank statement as SILOZ.
In case your card currency is EUR (EURO),
- we recommend you to switch the price display to EUR
- the card is processed by Braintree by PayPal;
- you may use VISA, MasterCard / Maestro, JCB, Discover, AMEX, Diners, UnionPay cards
- regardless of the card currency, all transactions are made in EUR, at the exchange rate of your bank.
Your card details are never stored on SILOZ.org server(s), but sent to the payment gateway instead.
Your payment will appear on the bank statement as AZERO. Don't forget, SILOZ is AZERO SRL.
Most of our products are in the internal or external stock (4-5 transit days).
The product you ordered may be in internal stock, external stock or none of them, in which case it will return as soon as possible.
Because we fill stocks very quickly, in general a product cannot be out of stock for more than 4-6 days.
- If the product you ordered exists in internal stock, it will be executed no later than a few hours after sending the order.
- If the product you ordered exists only in external stock, it takes up to 4-6 days to import.
- Customization (or other ways of finishing) takes a maximum of 2 working days.
If, for any reason, there are delays in the execution of the order, you will be notified immediately.
Delivery is made by authorized couriers, as follows:
- In Romania: by SAMEDAY Courier
- In Europe: Romanian EMS Mail with acknowledgment of receipt
For both situations, a tracking number is used, which is communicated to you as soon as possible from generation. The delivery cost is displayed on the site at the Delivery step, as it may vary depending on the products ordered and the destination.